AUTHORATHON Wrap-Up!

Today I'm wrapping up how I did in the AuthorAThon readathon. It's safe to say I went a little bit off my TBR since it was Dewey's 24 hour readathon on Saturday.

Here was my planned TBR:


I was in the middle of The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick when the readathon started so I managed to finish that and gave it 4 MOO's because I thought it was a beautiful story and really unique!

Then I started reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green and loved the road trip idea even though it did remind me of Papertowns slightly. However, it was kind of slow and slightly boring even though the personal journey was in there and done rather well. I gave it 3 MOO's in the end!

With just a day left of the readathon, I decided to start The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig, which I received to review from Hot Key Books, so a BIG thank you to them! I've been dying to read this for months and finally got my claws into it on Sunday, I didn't manage to finish it in time for the end but I did get just over 150 pages read in 1 day if you please! GO ME! 

            

                           
                          ? ? ? ? ?

Overall, I highly enjoyed this week of reading and managed to get 2 books read and a good way through a 3rd one! AND AND AND, it was my first week back at work after a 2 week break, so I did pretty darn well considering that too!

Answer in the comments:
How did you do? Did you enjoy it? Would you participate in another AuthorAThon?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,