INTRODUCING: Mel & Jess' Monthly Read!

INTRODUCING...

Mel & Jess' Monthly Read!

This post is to introduce an exciting new 'thing' going on in my reading life. The video above explains all if you prefer that format and want to check out my channel.

So basically, I'm good friends with another booktuber called Jess over at The Words I Read and we realised how awful we are at doing buddy reads often.

Last year we buddy read Cress by Marissa Meyer, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Fast Forward a whole year and we were like "Oh hey, shall we do another one?"

I honestly don't know what took us so long! So in May this year, we read An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and again thoroughly enjoyed it.

So here is the plan:
Each month, we will buddy read a different book and bring you all our thoughts on BookTube in video format. In June we read Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon which is set for release in September. Bear in mind, Jess is such a fast reader and i'm a slow poke so this may take some getting used to pace on my part!



For July we are currently reading Clariel by Garth Nix, which we both received from Hot Key Books so thank you very much to the Hot Key team!
Anyway, that was the introduction for our buddy reads and if you wish to join us, both mine and Jess' twitter profiles are linked below.


My Twitter
Jess' Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,