#TBRTakedown and #AYearAThon TBR Mash-up!

I am so excited to participate in two readathon events that coincide, starting the 1st of June and running until the 7th.



The first readathon you'll be familiar with if you follow my blog posts, which you can do on the sidebar further down, or wait for the little box fellow to pop up on your screen...
This readathon is a week-long event, each month focusing on a different topic. Yep, you guessed it... It's #AYearAThon! The topic for the month of June is 'Finish or Catch up on series'. This gives me an opportunity to actually catch up and finish those series' sitting on my shelf waiting to be read!

The second readathon i'll be joining in with is set up by Shannon over at leaninglights. This readathon is basically to bring your TBR pile right down, hence the catchy name #TBRTakedown. There are also challenges involved which I will list at the bottom of this post.

With all the details out of the way, here is my TBR for the week and both readathons:


To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee


Book that is out of your comfort zone.

Book from your most recent haul/last book you bought.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan

First book in a series sitting on your shelf.

Foulsham - Edward Carey


Book that's been on your TBR for over a year.

Unread sequel sitting on your shelf.


Okay, so to recap...

1st - 7th June

#AYearAThon - Finish or Catch up on series'

#TBRTakedown - Take down your TBR...duh!

Challenges:
If you're participating in either readathon, let me know your TBR and how you're doing etc.
Thank you for reading this post and supporting my blog, it honestly makes my day when I see how many of you look at my blog. Thank you all so very much!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,