An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tabir! #FantasyIRL

I AM SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS FEELING!
I got sent a beautiful package in the post and what was inside was just SOOOO AMAZING!

Basically, Harper Collins Publishers sent me a proof copy of An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir which is to be released on the 4th of June 2015. So look out for that because it is seriously amazing. I am just 130 pages in and I can't pull myself away! The world is a little hard to get your head around, like any fantasy in the beginning, but you soon get used to it. Anyway, i'll save anymore information and opinions for a review, but for now i'll tell you more about what came with it.

In the beautiful image above, you can see:

1 x an excitingly golden envelope
1 x a beautiful copy of An Ember in the Ashes
2 x informative letters from Harper Collins
4 x mysterious question cards

"What are the mysterious question cards?" I hear you cry! Well, they are an opportunity to get an inside view into the themes of this book, including:
Control
Destiny
Freedom
Power

To find out more about what these question cards entailed, here is my youtube video:


Thank you for tuning in and be sure to buy this book when it comes out. Seriously, I was gripped within the first 10 pages.

Also:

SUBSCRIBE TO ME

FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME

Much love,

Mel @ The Book Moo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,