Series I want to finish in 2015!

This post is inspired by leaninglights' readathon, #seriesathon.
I didn't actually participate in this readathon but it made me think about all of the series' on my shelf that I STILL have not read.
Hence why I am making a goal for myself this year to read the series' on my shelf!

This is going to be a long list so hold on in there...

A Song of Ice & Fire Series - George R.R Martin


I am holding high hopes for myself to finish this monster series this year, if I do I will be majorly proud! I started this as part of a readathon called #MooGOT but didn't have the experience or following to get it properly set up. So I'm currently reading the third book, A Storm of Swords.

I'm also watching the series at the same time...whoops.

Noughts & Crosses Series - Malorie Blackman


Wow. Noughts & Crosses (the first book) blew my mind. I bought it for just 50p at a village fayre and didn't read it until February this year. I am SO glad I bought this, like seriously I need to buy the rest of the series RIGHT NOW.

The Iremonger Trilogy - Edward Carey


The brilliant Hot Key books sent me the first book in the series, Heap House, last year and I fell in love. This is such an unusual read and just look at this cover...

I bought Foulsham, the second book at the end of last year and can't wait to get stuck in! This is apparently a trilogy but a third book has not yet been announced.

The Maze Runner Trilogy - James Dashner



Although I didn't completely love the first book in this trilogy, I bought the set and feel the need to push through it. Also, the ending of The Maze Runner gave me hope for the second and third book. I recently read the first book so feel like I need to read the second and third soon!

Starbound Trilogy - Amie Kaufman & Meaghan Spooner


I read These Broken Stars in February and kinda had a mixed opinion about it until I reached THAT BIT. You know what bit I mean guys! I was also sad to find out that the second book, This Shattered World, doesn't follow Tarver and Lilac. But hey ho, I still definitely want to continue with this series! The love story is so true to real life, ups, downs, love, hate, need, want. Of course, minus the spaceships and alien planets...

Lumikki Andersson Trilogy - Salla Simukka
This series features very short books which is a bonus if you want a quick but fun read. With the first book only 236 pages long, they're fast paced and action packed. Lumikki Andersson is a strange character but definitely someone worth reading about!

The Program Series- Suzanne Young

The Program isn't really hyped about much in the BookTube and blogging community but its a winner to me. At first, it reminded me of Matched by Ally Condie but as the story progresses, I fell in love with James and Sloane. They remind me of my boyfriend and I, and with that in mind, I can't wait to read the sequel!

Throne of Glass Series - Sarah J. Maas


 This series is set out to be 6 books according to goodreads. However, just 3 of those are already released, with the 4th to be released later this year on the 1st of September. This series has sat on my shelf for quite a while now and I just cannot wait to read it, after hearing amazing things about it.

Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth

Okay, so for this series I really want to watch the films and I have a strict code to read before I watch! With Insurgent coming out recently, I still haven't watched Divergent, even if people haven't been keen on it! I MUST READ THIS SERIES THIS YEAR!

The Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead



  My obsession with vampires is a bit worrying. My first love was The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith and since then I have ventured to the Marked series, The Night World Series and eventually, Twilight. So up next in that adventure is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead! Bring it!

The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare

This one, I am ashamed to say that I still haven't read! I am like the last person ever who hasn't read these! Even though I own the first 5, I haven't even unwrapped the cellophane as of yet.

The Chaos Walking Trilogy - Patrick Ness

I've owned this series for like a year now and haven't broken the spine, hence why it's my goal for this year! I'm not even sure what this series is about but hey ho, it will be read this year!

The Cousins War Series - Philippa Gregory



                                           


And FINALLY, I love everything about the Tudors! Even as a child I was so interested in them, everything about them just fascinates me. So why I still haven't read this series, I don't know! But I promise you guys, this is my year!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,